Thursday, October 7, 2010

sustainablebabyish | sloomb review and giveaway from The Girl is a Mom!

Ahhhhh! I am beyond excited about this giveaway!!! I haven't been entering giveaways lately because I just don't have the time to jump through hoops to enter. I read The Girl is a Mom regularly because she is from the same area as me and she is very similar to me in terms of parenting choices. I recently made the switch to fitted diapers at night because what I was using on my daughter was just too bulky and I couldn't imagine it was comfortable. I have been researching wool to use over her fitteds but haven't purchased anything because the prices tend to be high. One of the products I absolutely fell in love with was the wool covers and longies from sustainablebabyish/sloom. Their products look AMAZING and I am absolutely dying to try them. They are also local which is great! :)

I was beyond thrilled when I found out that The Girl was hosting a review/giveaway of their products. I'm definitely taking the time to enter this one! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment